Salina's offers inflatable jumping houses, jumper attendants, and generator rentals to complete your party needs! A minimum of 48 business hours in advance is required.
Jumper rentals are all-day rentals, with hours from 12-8 pm. For additional hours, please call (708) 614-9100. Jumpers require a standard household 20amp outlet. In the event a 20amp outlet is unavailable, Salina's offers generator rentals.
Jumpers must be situated on a FLAT GRASS surface (no concrete) and within 50 feet of a drivable surface and electrical outlet.
Indoor jumper setups, such as in a gymnasium, should be fine as long as approval is granted by Salina's rental manager.
Our jumpers can accommodate up to:
10 children 8 & under, OR
6-8 children 9 to 12 years of age, OR
4-5 teens OR 3 adults
Inflatable houses are one-day rentals. Inflatable houses are delivery items only, and in-store pick-up is not available. Typically, delivery of each jumper is before 12pm on the day of the event. Pick-up of the jumper, typically, is before 12pm on the day following the event.
Inflatable Multi-Color House
Our jumpers are 15’x15’ and need an area of approximately 20’x20’ in size.
Multi-Color House & Slide Combo Unit
Jumpers slide combos are 15’ x 20’ and need a area of approximately 20’ x 25’.
- Only compatible age groups and size shall play in the jumper at the same time
- Make sure jumper is clean and fully inflated. No riders are allowed in partially inflated unit.
- All extension cords and straps should be placed in such a manner that no one can trip. Also NO electrical cords should run through puddles or near a pool.
- Under no circumstances is climbing on exterior of jumper allowed.
- Do not install units near a swimming pool.
- Never remove the ground pin from the cord; use an adaptor.
- Jumper should be securely anchored and FULLY INFLATED before any riders are allowed to enter.
- ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES!
SAFETY TIPS FOR RIDERS
- All riders must remove shoes, eyeglasses and any hard or sharp objects that can cause injury or damage to the jumper. The following are also included: jewelry, watches, bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
- No flips, piling on or wrestling.
- No climbing on the walls or netting.
- Do not bounce against the sides or near the doorway.
- Do not bounce closer than 5 feet from each other.
- Keep hands off the net…DO NOT HANG ON NET.
- If jumper begins to loose air, exit immediately.
- Do not enter jumper unless ADULT SUPERVISION is present.
- Jumpers can turn over in high winds. Unload riders immediately and deflate the jumper if winds exceed 25 mph.